Monday 17 December 2018

Atiku is at it again!



It would appear that the 2019 presidential hopeful, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has a date with the youth.
He has promised to appoint a minister of Youth who is not older than 30 years of age.
Speaking at te Town Hall meeting held in Lagos today, he said it was a promise he was making and there was no reneging on it. He said,
“I have pledged that 40 percent of my government will be youth. Let me assure you that it’s a promise and I won’t break it. My minister of youth is going to be less than 30 years.”

He further stated that since President Buhari has openly confessed that the economy was in bad shape under his watch, he had no business being there, urging the people to look beyond the All Progressive Congress in the oncoming polls in 2019.

“I know how to fix a broken economy. I know how to create jobs and I also know how to empower the youth. That’s the reason I’m here today - to give hope to you the youth that together we can get Nigeria working again.”


If this isn't what we are talking about! The man sure has his acts right!
Recall that recently he appointed a 35 year old, Abdullahi Maibasira, as his Prsidential Campaign council Finance Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment