Friday 10 June 2016

For Me, For You

                                             
Insults. Spittle. Mockery. Taunts. His dear face.
Whips. The lash. The tear. The pain. His strong back.
The crown of thorns. His crown. The blood. His loving head.
For you, for me.
Nakedness. The essence of His manhood
Bowing humble and limp
To the shame of the sun and earth
As he hung helpless on the tree.
The cross, the weight. The journey. His tired cries.
The struggle. His efforts. The slaps. His dear bleeding mouth.
For you, for me.
For all his doubling and troubling
You are a champion at killing with your mouth
I am an expert at raping with my eyes.
For all the tears and blood
You specialize in cheating without remorse
I control the region of the unbridled stupidity
Of envy and jealousy.
While He almost regrets this sacrifice
You acquire and revel in your degree in keeping malice
While I brandish my diploma in hating without a cause.
Why?




No comments:

Post a Comment