Thursday 1 November 2018

Date a guy for more than five years at your own risk-Toke Makinwa



 
Media personality and socialite, Toke Makinwa, has warned ladies against dating guys for upwards of five years, calling it 'a waste of time'.

She took to her vlog to hand the free advice recently.

According to her:
“I do not understand why you should date someone for more than two and a half years. That is my take. I feel like if you meet someone, two years is decent, two and half years is decent, By three years, its like ‘what again are your trying to find out’.

What didn’t you find out in the first and second year. I feel like 5 years is taking the piece and for seven years, you are absolutely having a laugh. By 10 years, it’s like ”are you the lord of the rings? I can say this because I have been in a long term relationship so I can tell you how I feel about it. My answer is no because I feel like often times, long courtships do not translate to a happy marriage.


She went further to air her views on the recent split between Bad Boy CEO Sean 'Diddy' Combs and songbird Cassie, who allegedly dated for  years. she said Cassie shoudlt have waited that long before taking a walk from the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment